Archival Rose Print Poplin Ruffle Sleeve Shift DressRegular price $2,500.00
- If garment isn’t in stock, it will be made to order and ship in 4 weeks. We will notify you if this is the case.
- 100% cotton poplin / 100% cotton organdy with San Gallo embroidery
- Lining: 100% cotton voile
- Color: Archival Rose Print
- Print varies slightly and is unique on each size
- Fabric COO: France / Italy
- Closure: Back loops with fresh water shell buttons
- Dry clean only
- Made in USA
Size & Fit:
- Model is 5’10.5” and wearing US size 4.
- Fit is true to size.
- Fitted at chest and sleeve, straight through waist and hip.
- Semi-sheer, may require layering or suitable underwear.
Measurements of actual garment in inches:
- Size 0 Chest = 37", Opening at hem = 43", Shoulder = 14.5", Length = 32.5"
- Size 2 Chest = 38", Opening at hem = 44", Shoulder = 15", Length = 32.5"
- Size 4 Chest = 39", Opening at hem = 45", Shoulder = 15", Length = 33"
- Size 6 Chest =40", Opening at hem = 46", Shoulder = 16", Length = 33"
We unearthed the romantic Rose Garden print for this dress from a large swatch, housed in the archive of one of the most important haute couture mills in France. They printed it just for us, on their super luxe cotton poplin. It has the perfect combination of crispness and sheen. We combine it with a San Gallo organdy trim custom made by a couture quality ricamificio in the north of Italy. A lovely scalloped shape is drawn around the neckline. Crafted in printed cotton poplin from one of the most storied haute couture mills in Lyon, France and a custom made bicolor San Gallo cotton organdy made in Italy.