We strive to be as sustainable and transparent as possible.
Ivy Kirk is committed to:
- Producing our collection locally in New York City
- Working with a small family owned factory that pays fair wages
- Sourcing natural, recycled, and deadstock materials from ethical fabric mills
- Using high quality materials, artisanal details, and durable construction
- Offering our styles made-to-order or produced in limited quantities
- Using our scraps and leftover fabrics to produce one-of-a-kind accessories
- Shipping without the use of plastic
- Supporting our Ongoing Collection, which is seasonless and not marked down
- Creating new collections on our own timeline
- Making timeless and functional garments that can be passed down from generation to generation
For more information about Ivy Kirk's commitment to sustainability, visit https://ivykirk.com/pages/sustainability.