Black & White San Gallo Organdy Ruffle TopRegular price Sale price $2,200.00
Size & Fit:
- Made to order (ships in 4 weeks)
- 100% cotton organdy with San Gallo embroidery
- Lining: unlined
- Fabric COO: Italy
- Back keyhole with fresh water shell buttons
- Dry clean only
- Made in USA
Size & Fit:
- Model is 5’9” wearing US size 4.
- Fit is true to size.
- Boxy fit through body and armhole.
- Sheer, may require layering or suitable underwear.
This blouse is crafted from a bicolor San Gallo cotton organdy. The ruffles on the front are gathered with a trim custom made by a couture quality ricamificio in the north of Italy. The yokes at the front and back were designed specifically for this piece. A lovely scalloped shape is drawn around the neckline.
This collection - its sculptural forms and surface details - is inspired by the delicate needlecraft of the 19th century and couture silhouettes of the 70’s. Each garment is produced in New York City by a talented team dedicated to quality and craft.
Integral to the spirit of the brand is a mix of softness and structure, femininity and edge, simplicity and adornment, nostalgia and modernity. Designer Ivy has created a look that is at once spectacular and easy.